Released: Jun-30-2010 (US) Feb-18-2011 (EU)
“Windia, a young girl living in London, mysteriously vanishes after being drawn into a flash of light.
Awakening in the Otherworld, Windia arrives in a Western city reminiscent of the early 20th century, and is cared for by Dior, an elderly lord. Discovering there is no way home, Dior reveals to Windia that she is one of the ‘lost children’, those with magical powers chosen to protect the kingdom…
* Left/right shooting mechanic, surrounding you with enemy units and gunfire from both sides of the screen
* Selectable difficulty level that allows you to choose how to proceed through the game, ensuring that newcomers are as welcome as veterans
* Different stories and conversations will appear during both single player and two-player cooperative play, depending on the character(s) chosen
* Arcade Mode – featuring the same game play and accuracy as the original arcade release
* Xbox 360 Mode – a high resolution version of the arcade game
* Version 1.1 – an original mode for the Xbox 360.
* Mega Black Label – an expanded version of the game included on the disc and features:
New playable character: Sakura
New stage, the Ice Palace
More challenging scoring system
New difficulty setting, level 999
* Play with a friend via Xbox LIVE©, and compete for high scores on the leaderboards!”