Our basic attitude toward personal information
Cave Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") respects the purpose of the Personal Information Protection Law, specifies the purpose of use of personal information as much as possible, and handles it appropriately within the scope of the purpose of use.
Scope of personal information
We will collect personal information only in the following cases with the consent of the user. We will not collect personal information from third parties without the consent of the user.
- When you register for various membership services provided by our company
- When you register for various services provided by our company including users other than members
- If you apply for a sweepstakes conducted by our company or answer a questionnaire
- If you contact us by phone or email
- When you have a contract with us regarding business etc.
- If you apply for recruitment conducted by our company
Purpose of use of personal information
We will not handle personal information for any purpose other than the following purposes, except with the consent of the individual and as required by law.
- To provide the registered service
- To provide the purchased products
- For information distribution by mail delivery service
- For information on various information about our company, information on events, etc., and for requesting answers to questionnaires
- For the fulfillment of the contract between the business partner and our company
- For recruitment procedures and management and employee personnel and labor management
- In order to carry out surveys and tabulations of statistics, etc. and publish them in a manner that does not identify individuals within the necessary range of IR and marketing.
Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not provide personal information to a third party except in the following cases, except with the consent of the person and as required by law.
- When outsourcing the handling of personal information to a subcontractor based on our regulations
- When providing services and products provided by our company to users from outsourced companies based on our regulations
- When providing information necessary for collecting fees such as information fees
Personal information protection measures
We will strictly manage the collected personal information under our responsibility. In addition, even when the handling of personal information is outsourced to a third party, the contract requires strict management.
Disclosure, correction, deletion of personal information
If the user requests disclosure, correction, or deletion of personal information and the Company recognizes the rationality of the request, we will take appropriate measures.
Changes in the handling of personal information
Inquiries regarding the handling of personal information
Regarding the handling of personal information at our company, please send from the inquiry form.